Thursday 9 June 2016

Using Golf Netting For My Kids

I'm working on a big project this spring. We've finally moved into the house of our dreams: two stories, a giant yard, and plenty of space to build a tree house for the kids. I'm getting quite proud of the handyman skills that I've been building over the past few years, so I want to give the tree house the old college try.

There really aren't any dedicated materials when it comes to this kind of task, so I've been winging things on my own. It works out better than you would think.

There is one feature that I am especially proud of. Whenever the kids go out, they love hanging around in the golf netting that comes with most play places. I figured, why not bring that home with me? It's hard to find the materials that restaurants use on a budget, so I've gone with golf netting instead.

I have a ton of the stuff around from when I used to have my own driving range, and it works perfectly! The material is strong enough to hold their weight, and a few layers have been tacked on for extra safety. I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment